Sunday 10 November 2013

Mew!

Looking for something to sculpt quickly I went straight to pokemon and after learning of the extra 500 or so pokemon, I picked Mew! I had a lot of fun, the tail I'm not happy with, but whatever. took me about 45 minutes to an hour of actual work, I'm also watching BBC's Sherlock. I learned more about the movie palette; like every time it renders a video it just loads them into a film, so you can do a Time Lapse followed by a turntable but it seems to only do one turn so probably click that a few times, and then a backwards workflow for no reason! and the just export as a .mov file. I don't know about you but I think that's F*ing awesome.

So anyway just a straight up Mew. My ref image supplied a cool albeit stretched BG.
Sadly I spent way more time getting the video ready than doing the model, I think I'm going to start using Vimeo. cause then I can post my

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment